StrongArm™ Fuel Tanks have been part of our business since its inception some 16 years ago. StrongArm™ Fuel Tanks are renown for their outright strength and durability.
We are constantly asked to replace other manufactures tanks in customer’s vehicles due to corrosion, leaks and external rusting.
For a lot of our customers, remote locations are a norm. You only get one chance at getting it right with such harsh conditions, so over engineering is key to ensuring the product is going to meet all tests.
StrongArm™ Fuel Tanks feature the following items as standard:
· 2mm Bright Form Steel – this ensures no “scaling” internally during the welding process;
· Internally baffled and fully welded – unlike other fuel tanks that possibly only experience sealed roads, we understand that the harsh conditions demand a solid internal structure;
· Double Skin Mounting- if a fuel tank is going to fail, its around the mounts. StrongArm™ Fuel Tanks are double skinned at every mount to ensure strength;
· Drain Plugs with Rare Earth Magnets – Just in case you get a bad batch of fuel, draining the contaminated fuel is made easy with our drain plug. The magnet tells you if metal is part of your contamination;
· Tough “StoneGuard” protective coating- all StrongArm™ Fuel Tanks receive a coat of undercoat before being treated with a commercial grade “StoneGuard” coating. While it might not look fancy, it serves a very important purpose;
· Uses your factory hoses in most instances – avoids the pitfalls of going too far beyond the manufactures standards